Updates on Spring 2020 Grading and GPA Policies
A number of changes have been made to assist students and faculty due to the semester disruption caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. These updates include:
- The deadline to withdraw from individual or all courses, apply for grade substitution, and/or remove incomplete grades from Fall 2019 is now May 2, 2020.
- Failure to meet minimum grades for major courses and/or minimum GPA for graduation may be evaluated on an individual basis for Spring 2020 graduates
The full list of updates can be found here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 03/23/2020
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 03/23/2020