Georgia Tech Women's Faculty Club Scholarship
DEADLINE March 13, 2020
The GTFWC Scholarship Program is pleased to award scholarships to deserving Tech undergraduates who have a parent or guardian employed by Georgia Tech – the children of our Georgia Tech “family.” For the coming academic year, up to six scholarships of $2,000 ‑ $3,000 each will be awarded. Winners will receive the scholarship funds via transfer to the Georgia Tech Financial Aid Office for disbursement for student expenses: tuition, fees, books, and/or room and board.
Guidelines for Selection of Recipients:
1. Applicants must be a current Tech undergraduate student and have completed at least one full semester at Tech.
2. The applicant’s parent or guardian must be a permanent employee of Georgia Tech or an organization recognized as an affiliated organization by Office of Legal Affairs.
3. The applicant must complete the application at https://baseline.campuslabs.com/gatech/facwomclub1920sch;
4. There is no minimum GPA to apply. The applicant must submit an official transcript via Parchment from the Registrar’s Office emailed directly to Scholarship Chair Brenda Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: tbarker30
- Created: 03/02/2020
- Modified By: tbarker30
- Modified: 03/02/2020