The Intensive Care Unit of the Future VIP Open House
Please join the Health Systems Institute and the College of Architecture for the Fall 2010 Intensive Care Unit of the Future VIP Open House. Students representing five disciplines (architecture, industrial design, digital media, health systems, human-computer interaction, computer science and systems engineering) will showcase their designs. You will have the opportunity to view the prototypes and talk with the instructors and student teams about the projects.
- Disappearing Disposal
- Family Matters!
- Patient Connect
- House In a Box
- Correctness of Handoffs
- NDA - Nurse Digital Assistant
- RFID in the ICU
- Virtual Concierge: Visitor Orientation and Access
- From Family with Love
- Close the Loop: The Nurse Interruption Management Uniform
- Touch less Hygiene Supply Dispenser
- Jeremy Ackerman, MD PhD, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Emory University
- David Cowan, Program Director and Executive in Residence at the Health Systems Institute
- Ellen Yi-Luen Do, PhD, Associate Professor, Joint Appointments in College of Architecture & College of Computing
- Craig Zimring, PhD, Professor of Architecture and Psychology
Click here to view a flyer for the event.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 12/08/2010
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016