Collision Course with Iran?
The Center for International Strategy, Technology, and Policy, is hosting a discussion on the current state of US-Iran relations.
- Alasdair Young, professor in the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs and co-director of the Center for International Strategy, Technology, and Policy
- Lawerence Rubin, associate professor in the Nunn School,
- Margaret E. Kosal, associate professor in the Nunn School, and
- Commander Raul Acevedo, USN, U.S. Navy fellow in the Nunn School
Speakers will share their unique perspectives on why this situation is important to the U.S., what this means for the current US foreign policy in the Middle East, and why this should matter to you.
The event in the Student Center Theater is free and open to the public. Visitor parking is available in Lot 2 with extra parking available in Lot 1.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: jpalacios9
- Created: 01/08/2020
- Modified By: Christopher McDermott
- Modified: 01/10/2020