Register Your Spring Internship by Jan. 3
Are you planning to intern this spring? All master's and Ph.D. students are encouraged to undertake internships as a part of their academic experience at Georgia Tech. The deadline to register your spring internship is 4 p.m. on Jan. 3, 2020. Here are additional details you need to know:
Benefits of Registering Your Internship
- Internship audit hours are tuition-free and are recorded on your official transcript.
- You maintain active student status during your work terms (required for international students).
- Your earnings will not affect your FAFSA Financial Aid status,
- Career advisors can provide support during your work term.
Summer Work Term Requirements
- Length of Work Term: 14 weeks minimum
- Earliest Start Date: Dec. 16, 2019
- Latest End Date: May 8, 2020
This semester, we are instituting an appeal process to review applications for internships that fall outside the above Center for Career Discovery and Development (C2D2) and Office of International Education parameters for minimum weeks of work and ending dates. Students interested in appealing and requesting a secondary review are encouraged to follow the process outlined here.
For more information on Graduate Internship Program requirements and how to apply, click here.
Need help? Internship and career advising is available during walk-in hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2-4 p.m. in the C2D2 (on the first floor of the Bill Moore Success Center, next to the Tech Tower). Or, schedule an appointment via CareerBuzz.