Socially-Aware Mobility Laboratory Launch Reception
Please join us on October 30th to celebrate the launch of the Socially-Aware Mobility Laboratory.
This event will officially launch the SAM Laboratory with an overview of the project and a panel discussion -
From Mobility Data to Mobility Systems:
- Pascal Van Hentenryck, A. Russell Chandler III Chair and Professor, Georgia Tech
- Jacob Tzegaegbe, Senior Transportation Policy Advisor, City of Atlanta
- Evangeline George, Public Affairs Manager Southeast, Uber
- Allie Kelly, Executive Director, The Ray
- David Liniado, VP, Business Development & New Ventures, Cox Automotive Mobility
- Debra Lam, Managing Director, Smart Cities and Inclusive Innovation, Georgia Tech
Light hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be served.
About the Lab:
The Socially-Aware Mobility Laboratory, within the school of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech, investigates novel mobility systems and the artificial intelligence and operations research technologies to power them. It focuses on sustainable mobility systems, optimizing for accessibility, convenience, and costs.
This Georgia Tech event is sponsored by:
H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: kk151
- Created: 10/16/2019
- Modified By: kk151
- Modified: 10/21/2019