PhD Defense by Michael D Bozeman
Michael D. Bozeman Jr.
(Advisor: Prof. Mavris]
will defend a doctoral thesis entitled,
A Reduced-Order Modeling Methodology for the Multidisciplinary Design and Analysis of Boundary Layer Ingestion Configurations
Monday, October 14 at 09:00 a.m.
Collaborative Visualization Environment (CoVE)
Weber Space Science and Technology (SST II)
- Prof. Dimitri Mavris – School of Aerospace Engineering (advisor)
- Dr. Jimmy Tai – School of Aerospace Engineering
- Dr. Marilyn Smith – School of Aerospace Engineering
- Dr. Melissa Carter – NASA Langley Research Center
- Dr. Irian Ordaz – NASA Langley Research Center