One-Year MA in Atlantic History and Politics
The Kinder Institute on Constitutional Democracy is pleased to invite applications for its new, one-year MA in Atlantic History and Politics at the University of Missouri.
This interdisciplinary MA examines the diverse societies of the Atlantic basin, including the Americas, the Caribbean, Europe, and Africa. The program includes:
• an embedded (and subsidized) nine-hour study abroad at Oxford University, U.K.
• opportunity to study race and politics at the University of Western Cape, South Africa
• immersion into the rich intellectual life of the Kinder Institute, Missouri
• interdisciplinary curriculum that ranges from the early modern era to the present
• possibility of earning credit hours for internships and work placements
The MA can be a terminal degree or can feed into further graduate research.
More info, including application processes and admissions requirements, can be found on our website: https://democracy.missouri.edu/graduate/ma/ Review of applications begins on 10 January 2020. Please have interested students with questions contact Jay Sexton at email@example.com
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 09/26/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 09/26/2019