Meet the Editors of Nanoscale and Materials Horizons
Join editors from Nanoscale and Materials Horizon and others for an afternoon of informative presentations, interactive discussions, and networking opportunities.
- Seth Marder, professor in the Georgia Tech School of Chemistry and Biochemistry and chair of the editorial board of Materials Horizons
- Elena Schevchenko, scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
- Jennifer Griffiths, editorial development manager, RSC Americas
- Isabel Altamirano, engineering and chemistry librarian, Georgia Tech
- Careers in publishing
- Open-access publishing
- What can your library do for you?
- Synthesis of nanoparticles
- How to publish in high-quality journals
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: A. Maureen Rouhi
- Created: 09/25/2019
- Modified By: A. Maureen Rouhi
- Modified: 09/25/2019