2020 PMF Application Informational Webinars
The PMF Program Office has scheduled the following informational webinars for prospective students and applicants for its upcoming PMF Class of 2020 application cycle.
The informational webinar will provide a general overview of the PMF Program, details about the 2020 application cycle, and, if time permits, allow for any questions.
The informational webinars scheduled are:
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 1:00-2:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, and will be co-hosted by The Lab at OPM with a specific focus on Design
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019, from 3:00-4:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, with a specific focus on Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Friday, September 27, 2019, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines
- Monday, September 30, 2019, from 2:00-3:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This is session is open to all disciplines, with a specific focus on Cybersecurity and Information Technology (IT)
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, from 4:00-5:00pm (Eastern Time)
- This session is open to all disciplines, with a specific focus on diversity and inclusion
The webinar will be conducted via Adobe Connect. Please refer to the Adobe Connect Quick Start Guide for Participants on how to connect, conduct a connection test, and troubleshooting.
At the time of the webinar, click on the following link and enter as a Guest: https://opmhrs.adobeconnect.com/pmf/ (external link)
Instructions will appear on the screen on how to connect to audio. Once logged in and connected to the audio, please place your phone connection on MUTE, but do not place the connection on hold in case there is any hold music that plays in the background.
Participants can find a copy of the slides used for the presentation here: https://www.pmf.gov/media/5562909/2020-pmf-presentation-for-academic-institutions-use-06-13-2019.pdf.
NOTE: The webinar is limited to 500 participants. If you are unable to join, try again in a few minutes or plan to participate in the next webinar. If you unable to participate in any of the webinars, the content covered can be found throughout the Become a PMF section of the website, along with the slides referenced above.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 09/19/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 09/19/2019