Rotary Scholarship Info Session
Rotary representatives will be on campus this fall to promote the 2019-20 Global Grant Scholarship Program. This program offers prestigious international $30K scholarships to pursue graduate study abroad in:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy, or
- Economic and community development
We are hosting an information session on Wednesday, September 4, from 1-2pm, in the Habersham Building, Room 136.
Representatives from the Rotary Scholarship Committee will be on hand to share valuable information about the grant, programs of study, eligibility and how to complete a competitive application. RSVP below.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 08/20/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 08/20/2019