Undergraduate TA Opportunity
Two undergraduate students are needed as teaching assistants for "Introduction to Social Justice," taught by George Thomas. The class offers students perspectives on equity and gentrification in Atlanta. Teams of students will partly work on the Reflect! platform, developed by Professor Michael Hoffman.
The TAs will be trained by Professor Hoffman on how to use the platform so that they can support the students in class. The course will be taught in a summer session that begins June 19th and ends on July 24th. The pay is $15 per hour, for about 11 hours per week on average.
The key requirements are:
- availability between June 19th and July 24th
- availability for one or two Reflect training sessions of about 3 hours between June 12 and 18
- major in an IAC undergraduate program
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 06/10/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 06/10/2019