Internships at the GA Department of Early Care and Learning
The Department of Early Care and Learning has 11 internship opportunities. These are time limited internships (July 16th- December 31st, 2019).
- Child Care and Services Data Analyst Intern
- Quality Innovations and Partnerships Intern
- Research and Policy (Data Analyst) Intern
- IT Developer Intern
- Service Desk/IT Intern
- Audits and Compliance Intern
- Childcare and Parents Services Family Support Intern
- Childcare and Parents Services Data Analyst Intern
- Communications/Government Relations Intern
- Georgia Foundation Intern
- Nutrition Services: Marketing & Outreach Intern
These internships are open to all qualified college students and recent grads. Interested applicants should submit their information via email to Interns@decal.ga.gov.
Per the instructions listed on the announcement, please include the specific job title in the subject line, Ex: “COMMUNICATIONS/GOVERNMENT RELATIONS INTERN”.
Please apply no later than Friday, May 24, 2019. For more information, visit the DECAL website.