GVU Center Research Showcase
Virtual reality, robotics, civic computing, information visualization and artificial intelligence are just a few of the research areas that come to life at the GVU Center Research Showcase and show how technology impacts the many ways society can benefit from these innovations.
The GVU Center Research Showcase invites you to experience Georgia Tech research in human-centered technology that enhances our communities and impacts how we live day-to-day. More than 100 interactive projects will let you touch, control and imagine what technology will enable in the future.
The event is co-sponsored by the Digital Media Graduate Program in the spring and is part of the Institute for People and Technology's Industry Innovation Day.
The GVU Center Research Showcase offers:
- Hands-on and interactive demonstrations to experience technology in a wide variety of formats.
- Research from more than 30 labs with specialties that cover broad areas such as mobile and wearable technology, digital media, transportation, online communities, artificial intelligence, game development, graphics, user interfaces and much more.
- Networking with industry representatives and access to researchers and their latest work.
- A range of innovative ideas, interfaces and devices that can only be experienced here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Joshua Preston
- Created: 04/12/2019
- Modified By: Joshua Preston
- Modified: 04/12/2019