Fall 2019 White House Internships
The Fall 2019 White House Internship Program application is now open. (Link to application:https://apply.whitehouse.gov/intern/)
The application portal will remain open until 11:59PM EDT on Friday, May 3, 2019. Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The Fall 2019 White House Internship Program term runs from Wednesday, September 4 to Friday, December 6, 2019. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the internship program start date, and must be able to commit to the full internship term to be eligible. Additionally, applicants must be U.S. citizens and meet at least one of the following criteria to apply:
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution).
- Have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to-four year institution) no more than two years before the internship program start date.
- Are a veteran of the United States Armed Forces who possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent and has served on active duty—for any length of time—in the two years preceding the internship program start date.
The White House Internship Program is highly competitive. Applicants are selected based on their demonstrated commitment to public service, leadership in the community, and commitment to the Trump Administration. Questions about the White House Internship Program application can be directed to email@example.com. More information, including details about placements in the White House Internship Program and a list of frequently asked questions, can be found on the White House website: https://www.whitehouse.gov/participate/internships.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 04/01/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 04/01/2019