OIE 2019 Photo Contest Deadline
Humans are story tellers and those who participate on Georgia Tech study abroad programs or come from another country to study at GT are no different. Georgia Tech offers life-changing international opportunities--whether that's studying here in Atlanta, studying abroad, researching or interning abroad. The Office of International Education (OIE) seeks to enable those students to share their stories through their own personal lens through the annual Photo Contest.
The annual Office of International Education Photo Contest is open to all students who studied and/or interned abroad this past academic year, as well as international students! The winners will be awarded prizes at the photo contest reception in November.
- Highlight Photo (US & Abroad):
- These photos represent the 'highlight' of your time abroad; typically a cultural experience or memorable moment.
- Best Landscape Photo (US & Abroad)
- These photos highlight natural beauty found in landscapes around the world (click here for an example).
- Best Cityscape Photo (US & Abroad):
- These photos highlight the charm and creativity of man-made metropolitan environments (click here for an example).
- Best Ramblin' Abroad Photo (US & Abroad):
- These photos showcase Georgia Tech spirit while studying abroad (click here for an example). GA Tech logos must be shown.
- Best #BuzzingAbroad Photo:
- These photos highlight the overall study abroad experience (click here for an example). You can also vote for this category by liking your favorite #BuzzingAbroad photo. The entry with the most likes will win this category.
Degree-seeking Georgia Tech Study Abroad Students or International Students who took photos as part of their international experience are eligible to submit 1 photo per category. Please note that students who studied abroad on a Non-GT program are not eligible to submit entries to the Photo Contest.
- Please note that only 1 photo per category will be accepted (up to a total of 4 Submissions per person)
- All photo submissions must be submitted using the online form and photos/jpgs must measure at least 2400 X 3000 pixels or 3000 X 2400 pixels
- Photos that don't match the dimensions requirement, will not be considered in the contest
- Photos that don't match the contest category, may be moved to the appropriate category at the judge's discretion
- Submissions will be accepted through September 6, 2019 using the online Photo Contest Entry Form
- The selection committee will be compromised of OIE Staff. They will select the winners for each category and no student can win more than one category.
- The #BuzzingAbroad photo will be chosen by the GT Campus community via Instragram.
- The winners will be announced during International Education Week 2019.
Photo Contest Submission Deadline: September 6, 2019
Please click here to submit photos.
You can visit the Photo Gallery to see the previous winners!
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: lboydstun3
- Created: 03/08/2019
- Modified By: sabbey6
- Modified: 07/18/2019