Mock Interviews with Project Inspire
Project Inspire –Teacher residency program based in Chattanooga, TN
Virtual mock interview day: Monday, March 11, 2019
- Earn a tuition-free Masters of Arts in Teaching in 14 months
- Earn a Tennessee teaching license in 14 months
- Complete a full year apprenticeship with a great teacher
- Learn from other residents
- Receive a living stipend throughout the entire residency
- Receive ongoing support and leadership development throughout the four year commitment
- Live in Chattanooga, a progressive, smart, outdoor city
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university before you start the residency
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply
- Commit to four years in a Hamilton County high-need school
Virtual mock interviews will take place on Monday, March 11.
Interviews are 30 minutes long via Hangout.
To schedule an interview, send the following to Castwell Fider at email@example.com no later than Friday, March 8 at 3:00pm.
- Copy of your resume
- Preferred times on Monday, March 11 (give three options); interviews are 30 minutes long
- Google Hangout (if you don't have Hangout, please tell Castwell Fider in your email.)
Applications for 2019 will be available in August.
Susan Belmonte, Georgia Tech Pre-Teaching Advisor, can assist all GT students and alumni with their firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 03/04/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 03/04/2019