Conference Services Hiring Student Assistants
Conference Services is seeking qualified students to assist professional staff with all aspects of conference coordination and production.
The following is an overview of the application process:
- Review the available positions below.
- Apply online January 8 - April 15, 2019.
- Applications will not be accepted if submitted after midnight on Monday, April 15, 2019.
- Two recommendations are required and all forms are due no later than 5pm on Friday, April 19. Share this link with your references: https://conference.gatech.edu/recommendation.cfm
- You will then be notified by e-mail no later than April 20 regarding your status in the process. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive information for scheduling.
- If you have not received an e-mail by April 20, 2019, please contact the Recruitment Manager.
- Offer letters will be extended by May 1st.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 02/28/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 02/28/2019