2018 W-2s Now Available
Employees are now able to review and download their 2018 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements from TechWorks. Georgia Tech Human Resources (GTHR) began mailing 2018 W-2 statements last week to employees who had not consented to receive an electronic W-2.
Additionally, expect to receive your Form 1095-C by early March from the University System of Georgia. The form will be mailed to your address on file unless you requested an online version through the online Tax Form Management portal. (Learn more about 1095-Cs at http://hr.gatech.edu/payroll/taxes.)
To view your W-2:
- Log in to TechWorks
- Next to My Payroll & Compensation, click the dropdown arrow to “Expand” the menu
- Click Payroll & Compensation Home
- Under “Taxes” click View and Print W-2 Form
Preferred browsers for TechWorks are Internet Explorer version 10 or 11; Mozilla Firefox version 47 or earlier; or Safari 8 (or later).
If you have questions or concerns, please contact GTHR's Payroll by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (404) 894-4614.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Bethany Schuster
- Created: 01/30/2019
- Modified By: Christine Kapurch
- Modified: 01/31/2019