Apply to be a Sustainable Undergraduate Research Fellow
Apply here to play a leading role in Tech’s newest Building: the Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design (a.k.a. Living Building)
- Looking for up to 20 creative undergraduate students in all fields!
- Requires 3 hours/week Spring 2019 (with possible opportunities for Summer 2019 too).
- Students must be available to meet Thursdays 6-8 PM.
- First meeting Thursday, February 7.
- Pay $12/hour
Goal: design and build monitoring systems that demonstrate all the sustainable initiatives associated with Georgia Tech’s new Living Building that is fun and meaningful to students.
For more information about SURF and the Kendeda Building:http://sustainability.gatech.edu/surf
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 01/22/2019
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 01/22/2019