Congratulations Fall 2018 Graduates
They chose to study at Georgia Tech. Once here, they discovered that the academic rigor and leading-edge science research they’ve heard so much about is true – and demands their best. Some found Tech overwhelming at times, but all succeeded.
Whether their journey started in Georgia, in another state, or in another country, our graduates discovered something else in the heart of Atlanta: the Tech experience, which involves forming new and lasting friendships, stretching out of their comfort zones, becoming part of the Georgia Tech family, and more.
Meet five graduating students from the College of Sciences. Headed in various directions—in the U.S. or overseas—each feels well-prepared for the next step in their professional life because of their Georgia Tech education. Georgia Tech helped them achieve their goals and join a larger community, one that values friendship and collaboration, as well as scholarship.
Meet five of the College of Sciences' Fall 2018 graduates:
- Bharath Hebbe Madhusudhana, M.S. in Mathematics, Ph.D. in Physics
- Lucas Liuzzo, Ph.D. in Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Katherine Reuben, B.S. in Psychology
- Sarthak Sharma, M.S. in Bioinformatics
- Avery Zickar, B.S. in Biochemistry with a minor in Biology
Congratulations, Fall 2018 graduates! We can't wait to see what comes next for you! The world awaits you.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: A. Maureen Rouhi
- Created: 12/11/2018
- Modified By: A. Maureen Rouhi
- Modified: 12/11/2018