Apply Now for Spring Co-op/Internship
Interested in participating in a spring co-op or internship? All master's and Ph.D. students are encouraged to undertake internships — or co-ops — as a part of their academic experience at Georgia Tech. The deadline to apply for the spring is 4 p.m. on Jan. 4, 2019. Here are additional details you need to know: Benefits of Participating in the Program
- Co-op/internship audit hours are tuition-free.
- Audit hours are recorded on your official transcript.
- Maintain active student status during your work terms (required for international students).
- Earnings do not affect FAFSA status.
- Career advisors can provide support during your work term.
- Length of Work Term: 15 weeks minimum
- Earliest Start Date: Dec. 17, 2018
- Latest End Date: May 3, 2019 (F-1 students using CPT work authorization must end by this date. U.S. citizens, permanent residents, J-1, and students using OPT may work until the start of classes.)
- Full-time Work: 36-40 hours per week
- Part-time Work: 6‒20 hours per week (Visa-holders must maintain 12 hours of enrollment during fall and spring semesters)
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 11/27/2018
- Modified By: Amelia Pavlik
- Modified: 11/27/2018