It's Time to Apply for Spring Internships
Looking to intern in the spring? The time to start finding internships and submitting applications is now.
Don't know where to start? The Ivan Allen College Career Roundup is a biweekly newsletter listing various open positions. The latest opportunities include:
- Government Affairs Intern at Metro Atlanta Chamber: The Government Affairs Intern will support MAC staff members, at the Capitol and the office, as they help shape legislation impacting metro Atlanta and Georgia. This internship will involve learning new skills, performing research and communicating results, and helping to coordinate and execute complex tasks. They go the extra mile to make sure their interns acquire valuable learning experiences in a professional environment.
- Government Affairs Intern with Magellan Health (Virginia Beach, VA): This position will be responsible for completing projects supporting the Government Affairs team. In this role, the Government Affairs: Public Policy and Research Intern will provide support to and will interact and collect information from departmental leaders, managers and human resources staff for the assigned projects. The Intern will present findings and results of their projects to Senior Staff outlining their conclusions of the internship.
- Communications and Events Intern at City Year (Washington, DC): City Year is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Communications and Events intern in Washington, D.C. to assist the Public Policy and Public Affairs teams with digital communications, as well as the planning and execution of the team’s two signature events.
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified By:Kayleigh Haskin