EU Trade Ambassadors Workshop
Keynote address by H.E. Dr. Wolfgang A. Waldner, Ambassador of Austria to the United States
Panel discussion on how to grow exports and attracting foreign direct investment, featuring:
- John Woodward, Senior Director, Foreign Investment, at the Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Mary Waters, Deputy Commissioner for International Trade, Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Jennifer Riccardi, Senior Trade Advisor, EU Delegation to the United States
- Moderated by: Alasdair Young, Professor of International Affairs and Co-Director, Center for European and Transatlantic Studies, Georgia Tech
The event at the Student Sucess Center is free and open to the public. Parking is available in visitor lot 1. Breakfast will be provided.
Registration is required, please RSVP to attend.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: jpalacios9
- Created: 11/07/2018
- Modified By: jpalacios9
- Modified: 11/12/2018