Evolving Nature of Cyber Security Threats
The 2010 GTISC Security Summit is coordinated with FutureMedia Fest. This year the summit brings back Georgia Tech alums and GTISC friends who have distinguished themselves in the cyber security field. The summit will explore the key challenges we face in securing cyber space.
NOTE: This event is being hosted by GTISC (Georgia Tech Information Security Center).
The line up is as follows:
Keynote: Howard Schmidt (tentative), White House Cyber Security Coordinator and former Georgia Tech Professor of Practice.
Panel Moderator: Rich DeMillo, Georgia Tech PhD, Distinguished Professor of Computing, College of Computer Science; Professor of Management; and former Dean, College of Computing, Georgia Tech
* Paul Judge, Georgia Tech, PhD, Chief Scientist, Barracuda Networks
* Chris Rouland, Georgia Tech, MSINFS, CEO, Endgame Systems
* David Aucsmith, Georgia Tech PhD, Senior Director, Microsoft Institute for Advanced Technology in Governments, Microsoft Corporation
* Greg Conti, Georgia Tech, PhD, United States Military Academy, West Point
* David Dagon, Georgia Tech, Postdoctoral Fellow
* Marc Sachs, Georgia Tech Alum, Executive Director, National Security and Cyber Policy at Verizon
* Val Rahmani, CEO, Damballa (GTISC research is being commercialized by Damballa)
**Additional information on this event can be found on the GTISC Website.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Jene Gladstone
- Created: 01/17/2012
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016