Morocco 2019: Arabic and Social Justice Study Abroad Info Session
Come find out how to spend the summer in Rabat, the vibrant capital city of stunning Morocco—a crossroads between Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Choose between two tracks of study:
- A social justice track focused on issues of human rights, equality, political activism and inclusion. Includes an internship. No Arabic necessary.
- An Arabic track focused on language and Middle Eastern studies.
Make progress towards the minor in Social Justice or the new minor in Middle East and North
African studies. Earn 9 credit hours. Stay with a Moroccan family! Open to all majors
The event will be in Swann 106 on Tuesday October 30 from 11:15-12:00.
Middle Eastern snacks will be served.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 10/17/2018
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 10/17/2018