Ethical Leadership: A Shared Commitment
The Georgia Tech campus community is invited to hear from Institute leadership on fostering a campus culture of ethics and integrity in order to preserve the public trust.
Keynote speaker, President G. P. “Bud” Peterson will talk about the importance of cultivating character and understanding the difference between acting in compliance and acting ethically in our complex environment.
An interactive panel discussion will follow President Peterson. Panelists include:
- Steve Salbu, Cecil B. Day Chair in Business Ethics at the Scheller College of Business
- Aisha Oliver-Staley, Interim Vice President for Ethics, Compliance and Legal Affairs
- Sonia Alvarez-Robinson, Executive Director for Georgia Tech Strategic Consulting
This event is at full capacity but will be live webstreamed. You may view the live webstream at gatech.edu/about/ethics. The campus community is also invited to view the live webstream at the following reserved locations:
- Tech Square Research Building, Auditorium 118
- Student Success Center, President’s Suite B
This event is part of Ethics Awareness Week. Learn more at gatech.edu/about/ethics.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Rachael Pocklington
- Created: 10/12/2018
- Modified By: Rachael Pocklington
- Modified: 11/01/2018