Center for Academic Success Hiring Tutors
The Center for Academic Success is looking for highly motivated students capable of tutoring both core and major related courses.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be undergraduate students in good academic standing
- Be undergraduate students in good judicial standing
- Have and maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Have completed one full semester at Georgia Tech
- Have taken the courses you wish to tutor at Georgia Tech and earned a minimum grade of an "A”
- Must be able to dedicate 7 to 20 hours per week (hours vary depending on position)
- Must have a faculty member who can provide you a referral for at least one of the subjects you can tutor
- Be available to tutor at least seven hours per week, and eligible to support a minimum of five courses
- Be available to attend bi-weekly training meetings
- Be able to enroll in weekly course, CETL 2001: Fundamentals of Peer Tutoring, on Thursdays at 10:55 am
This is a paid position. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and applicants for the fall semester will be reviewed this summer. Applicants can apply at: http://success.gatech.edu/employment. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.