Microbial Dynamics and Infection
104th Annual Meeting, Southeastern Branch, American Society for Microbiology
Georgia Tech is hosting the 104th annual meeting of the Southeastern Branch of the American Society for Microbiology. The meeting's theme is "Microbial Dynamics and Infection."
The southeastern states of the United States, and the Atlanta, Georgia, area in particular, form a hotbed for microbial science and the study of microbe-microbe interactions. Researchers are answering questions for the health of both humans and ecosystems.
- Microbes and hosts
- Evolutionary dynamics
- Molecular biology of microbes
- Viral pathogenesis
- Bacterial physiology and metabolism
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Climate change and microbial ecology
- Modeling microbial communities
Conference Chair: Frank Stewart
Conference Coordinator: Brandy Olmer
- Graduate Students: $75.00
- Postdoctoral Fellows: $100.00
- Faculty: $150.00
- More information is here. Register now here.
Interested individuals must submit an abstract for consideration no later than September 1, 2018, 5:00 p.m. ET to email@example.com. Please specify if you would like to be considered for an oral session or poster session. More information is here.
Booking deadline is Nov. 9, 2018. Hotel information is here. Book online here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: A. Maureen Rouhi
- Created: 06/18/2018
- Modified By: A. Maureen Rouhi
- Modified: 06/18/2018