Part Time Position for an HTS Student
File Clerk (Requisition ID : 1069)
Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP has an exciting opportunity for a part time File Clerk in the Atlanta, GA office. They are searching for someone who wants to be a valued contributor and member of a talented and dynamic team of lawyers, paralegals, and staff.
HTS alum Ericka Brundage works at this firm, and you are welcome to contact her with questions. Her email is email@example.com.
The File Clerk is responsible for assisting a team of secretaries, paralegals, and lawyers by performing tasks such as organizing and maintaining files, preparing closing documents, obtaining information for internal and external sources, and other administrative tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Prepares compilation of documents, binders and appendices.
· Provides support to the practice group: document management, closing binders, prepares packages to clients for execution.
· Files and obtains documents from various courts and agencies.
· Researches public records using public websites.
· Maintains and organizes case files and workrooms.
· Assists with billing process each month; editing and finalizing time entries; edits and transfers on proformas.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A high school diploma is required; a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
· One to two years of administrative experience in a professional service firm or a law firm is required.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required. Must be detail-oriented, organized and have strong ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
· Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite and familiarity with Outlook is required.
Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within our Firm and in the larger legal profession. We believe that diverse skills, knowledge and viewpoints make us a stronger firm. Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP maintains a policy of affording all employees and applicants equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, ancestry, amnesty, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation will not be tolerated in any of the Firm’s offices or any other work-related setting. Qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for a position or to enable them to perform the essential functions of a position for which they are otherwise qualified. EEO.
Apply for File Clerk using the link below: