Annual Integrity and Compliance Campaign Is Underway
The Georgia Tech community is reminded that the annual Integrity and Compliance Campaign is underway.
All Georgia Tech employees (faculty, staff, Tech Temps, and student workers) hired before Feb. 1, 2018, are required to visit https://training.hr.gatech.edu/d2l/home/6747 and perform the following Integrity and Compliance Campaign steps before April 6:
- Complete The Science of Standing Up tutorial.
- Review and confirm understanding of the Institute’s and University System of Georgia’s Code of Ethics, as well as policies regarding cybersecurity, alcohol and illegal drugs, and conflict of interest.
- Proactively disclose any possible conflicts of interest related to external activities and financial relationships.
The Integrity and Compliance Campaign can be completed on a desktop or laptop. It should take no more than 30 minutes to complete, and it does not have to be finished at one time. Employees should click here to get started.
Employees who do not comply by April 6 may receive a formal disciplinary notice from the Institute, and their access to Georgia Tech’s network may also be revoked.
You can email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Rachael Pocklington
- Created: 03/19/2018
- Modified By: Rachael Pocklington
- Modified: 03/19/2018