Home Delivery World 2018
Home Delivery World 2018
THE Home Delivery Value Chain Event: From Retail to Logistics
Home Delivery World 2018 is returning to Atlanta for its sixth year as THE forum where retailers, grocers and solution providers gather to discuss delivery operations challenges and trends.
Since its inception, Home Delivery World has served some of the biggest retailers and most forward-thinking grocers. There has never been a bigger opportunity to meet and collaborate with your peers under the same roof.
Georgia Tech Students!
SCL is again serving as an official Education and Research Partner with our own Tim Brown moderating roundtables on "Innovation Case Studies" on the first day of the event and "Vertical Supply Chain & Uberization" on the second. The event is open to the public and "Exhibition-only" passes are free.
A limited number of "All Access" passes will be made available to students in exchange for a day of blogging (grants access to activities in addition to the expo…stop by the SCL suite - Groseclose 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Some key topics at the conference will be:
- Understanding the four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus; passion for invention; commitment to operational excellence and long-term thinking
- Exploring new innovations within and beyond the last mile through new brands, small businesses, and the Northeast’s busiest people
- Expanding outside the U.S using creative tech enabled software
- Cleverly placing fulfilment centers to achieve lower picking costs, higher picking rates and less substitutions
- Analyzing a real-world example of how a digital core powers a highly dynamic and agile supply chain to make real-time purchase, routing, and pricing decisions
- Provide quantitative and qualitative attributes for the products leveraging integrated Blockchain, IoT, and Cognitive technologies
- The best practices that can help you achieve logistical excellence across your delivery ecosystem
- Evaluating the strategies, processes and technologies that you can implement to optimize your workforce and adapt to consumer behaviors
Learn More | Register to Attend
- If you are interested in home delivery or discussing topics like reverse logistics, direct fulfillment, omnichannel fulfillment, multichannel returns, real-time visibility for inventory, and international expansion you won't want to miss this event. Visit the event website to view the agenda, download the event brochure
With the FREE "Expo" Pass, you will have the opportunity to meet, learn, and network anywhere on the expo floor. Leading retailers, etailers, and grocers from across the globe will be there!
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: zchatman3
- Created: 02/06/2018
- Modified By: Andy Haleblian
- Modified: 02/07/2018