Education Consultant Opportunity with Elite Scholars China
As an Educational Consultant, you will serve as a mentor for top Chinese high school students, guiding them to develop English literacy and critical thinking, reading, and writing skills. Our consulting team offers two positions: Consultants for Senior Scholars (high school seniors) and Consultants for Junior Scholars (high school sophomores and juniors).
As a part of a rapidly growing organization, you will also experience the momentum and excitement of a start-up. At ESC, Educational Consultants play an integral role in developing the organization. Spring and summer months at ESC have an entrepreneurial feel as Educational Consultants work on projects that utilize their special talents or stretch them in new ways. Projects may involve marketing, curriculum development, IT, recruiting, and other strategic projects that help develop and improve ESC.
- BA from a top American college/university and extensive writing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to meet deadlines (Yeah, admissions deadlines!)
- Able to work well with students, build their confidence, and encourage their ideas
- Will uphold the values and high ethical standards of ESC
- Strong interest in education, and belief in the strength of mentorship
- Experience working with Chinese students or in the education field preferred, but not required
- Experience working in college admissions preferred, but not required
- Facility in Mandarin Chinese preferred, but not required
- Excited about a dynamic work environment and ability to work in a very collaborative manner
ESC employees enjoy a range of benefits including subsidized healthcare, a gym membership and other wellness programs. Special leadership development workshops and professional mentoring is also a part of our culture. For applicants not currently in China, ESC can assist with finding lodging in Beijing. ESC also arranges and pays for a Chinese visa and travel. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To Apply, please send a cover letter and your resume, or direct any questions to: Dorothy Ajayi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 01/30/2018
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 01/30/2018