Sanger Sequencing and Fragment Analysis Workshop
"Sanger Sequencing and Fragment Analysis Workshop"
Nicolette Dutken, Ph.D.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
This workshop will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Sanger Sequencing and the new SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer
- Tips for successful sample preparation on the SeqStudio
- Advances in data analysis
**Breakfast to be provided** please RSVP
Nicolette Dutken has supported Capillary Electrophoresis and Next Generation Sequencing as a Field Application Scientist for four years. She received her Ph.D. in Biology from Saint Louis University working in fungal genetics and genomics. She has experience in a variety of sequencing and fragment analysis techniques.
Please contact Anton Bryksin and Jennifer Ayres for any other inquires.
Sponsored by Molecular Evolution Core, Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience in partnership with ThermoFisher SCIENTIFIC.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Floyd Wood
- Created: 01/24/2018
- Modified By: Timothy Whelan
- Modified: 01/25/2018