Paid Summer Teaching Internship with Duke TiP
The pre-teaching program at Georgia Tech and Duke TIP have teamed up to offer students an invaluable opportunity to explore teaching in 7th - 10th grade as a career choice, gain valuable experience, and build leadership skills while earning money.
Students who receive an internship can also get internship credit through the GT Center for Career Discovery and Development. Contact Susan Belmonte, Pre-Teaching Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
By working with Duke TIP you will:
- Become more self-aware about your career path
- Develop lifelong friendships with peers and students
- Grow as a leader by working collaboratively in teams
- Engage in hands-on teaching experiences
- Build upon or obtain supervisory experience
- Gain experience planning and executing events
The programs run from June 5 to July 1st and July 5th through 29th. Staff receive a competitive salary. Travel to site is not included.
Detailed information about qualifications and duties, course details, employment, and salaries is found at www.tip.duke.edu/employment.