Scholarships Available for Women at Georgia Tech
The Georgia Tech Women Alumnae Network (GT WAN) is an affinity group of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association and the premier networking group for women graduates of Georgia Tech. The goal of GT WAN is to bring together the best and brightest women graduates of Georgia Tech to network, encourage, inspire and inform. As a result, the purpose of the GT WAN scholarship is to support women pursuing an undergraduate degree from Georgia Tech.
- The GT Women Alumnae Network Scholarship is open to women who are in their 3rd year or more at Georgia Tech.
- The applicant must be in school through Spring 2019.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- The applicant must be a full-time student or a cooperative education student.
- The applicant must be a member of the Student Alumni Association.
- The applicant must be employed for at least 10 hours per week during both Fall and Spring semesters of the academic year of 2017-2018.
- Cooperative Education Student only - If the applicant is a cooperative education student, she must be employed for at least 10 hours per week during the semester of her cooperative education work assignment.
- The applicant must be on good standing and must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.75.
Number of award(s): Three scholarships will be awarded on March 3, 2018 at the Women’s Day Forum sponsored by GT WAN. Recipients are requested to be present for the award ceremony. Therefore, please mark your calendars accordingly.
Duration of award(s): Scholarships are awarded for 2018-2019 academic year. Additionally, all scholarship winners will be invited to attend the GT WAN events during the 2018-2019 academic year as well.
What does it cover? Any tuition and fees paid to the institute.
How to Apply
Click Here to Access the GT WAN Scholarship Application (Login Required) https://www.gtalumni.org/s/1481/alumni/17/interior-wide.aspx?sid=1481&gid=21&pgid=12564
In addition to completing the application form, the applicant must provide an essay of no more than 250 words describing their extracurricular involvement at Georgia Tech and how they will benefit from the GT WAN scholarship. Applications submitted without full documentation will not be considered.
DEADLINE: Friday, January 19, 11:59 pm EST
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 01/12/2018
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 01/12/2018