Georgia Clinical & Translational Science Conference
Day One: Attendees are invited to learn more about the Georgia CTSA services and ways the alliance accelerates clinical and translational science in Georgia and beyond. Georgia CTSA education, clinical research support, collaboration and coordination, community engagement, evaluation and quality, expert assistance, and pilot grant services will be presented, with a focused session on translation services and an evening networking reception.
Day Two: Clinical and translational science advances within the state of Georgia will be showcased through abstract and poster presentations, a KL2 panel discussion, and dynamic keynote speakers.
1. Describe how the Georgia CTSA can support your research and increase grant funding
2. Network with national leaders and NIH staff in translational science and education
3. Share research with others and develop new collaborations
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Angela Ayers
- Created: 12/21/2017
- Modified By: Timothy Whelan
- Modified: 12/22/2017