Borgen Project Political Affairs Internship
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a part-time 14-hours per week, unpaid telecommuting internship. The internship is 4-months and responsible for leading public and political outreach in the assigned state and district.
- Must be available Mondays 4:30-6:00 PM PST for The Borgen Project's national conference call.
- Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in your State and District.
- Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and community events.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign.
- Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
- As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
- Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
For more info: Click here
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 12/04/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 12/04/2017