Cartoon Network Game Production Internship
Assist Game Producers with various production activities as needed. Handle archiving, asset organization, retrieval and distribution of assets for producers; attend meetings; assist in distribution of information among team members, to other departments within Cartoon Network, and to external vendors; help with the tracking of game art production; retrieve and organize stats for various online events; log issues in bug tracking system; some QA testing of games in development and on the live site. This internship will run 12 weeks and required to work between 20-30 hours per week.
For more info: Click here
Summer 2018 program
- June 4th through August 10th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 12/04/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 12/04/2017