Internships with United Way
The ten internships can be found here. Internship opportunities include:
- Volunteerinsm Intern: This position will work with the Youth United program, which engages high school students in service learning and leadership development.
- Regional Development Intern: Assist with planning, execution and follow-up of key community engagement and fundraising activities and events.
- Data Research Intern: Conduct research on individuals, corporations, and foundations using a wide variety of biographical and organizational sources, including online database services, Internet websites, library and government sources and other external repositories of public information
- Data Quality Intern: Work on a wide variety of data quality projects within UWGA primary databases including duplicate account detection and clean up, employment history updates, email subscriptions accuracy, contact information accuracy, and data integration projects.
- Data Analysis Intern: Develop quantitative insights on statistical data of market/customer trends and financial performance.
- ...and many others!
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 12/04/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 12/04/2017