Internship Opportunities in Germany
German American Exchange
German American Exchange aims to foster transatlantic relations by connecting American students and German companies in the interest of mediating a positive view of Germany to the future leaders of the United States. Our exclusive program, which runs from May 15 - August 10, 2018, offers students the chance to work in one of our German partner companies, including top-tier globally renowned companies.
Full-time Internships - minimum EUR 735.- (gross salary)
- have intermediate knowledge of the German language
- have completed at least four semesters of university coursework within one field
- be in a degree-seeking program with a graduation date after the completion of their internship program
- be willing to commit to a full three month internship in Germany
Fees: Application fee: $50 + processing fee: $100 (after having been selected by a host company)
Includes: include procurement of work permits („Arbeitserlaubnis”), Internship handling and placement at top-tier globally renowned companies, pre-departure orientation, welcome ceremony in Frankfurt, Germany, and excursions to Munich and Berlin
Past GT Interns have been placed in companies such as UPS, HERMA, and ODU.
For more information, visit the website
Deadline: November 30th, 2017
State Department Funded Year in Germany
The Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals (CBYX) is a fellowship funded by the German Bundestag and U.S. Department of State, that annually provides 75 American and 75 German young professionals, between the ages of 18-24, the opportunity to spend one year in each other’s countries, studying, interning, and living with hosts on a cultural immersion program.
The program consists of three phases:
- Two months of intensive German language training
- Four months of classes in one’s academic or career field at a university, technical or professional school
- Five-month internships in one’s career field
CBYX is open to candidates in all career fields who are interested in a year of academic, professional, and cultural exchange.
This funded fellowship opportunity covers basic living costs, including:
- Round-trip international airfare
- Language school costs for two months of intensive German language study
- Tuition costs for four months of study
- Housing costs for host family, apartment, or dormitory during the pre-internship phases
- Monthly stipend to cover basic costs of living
- Program-related travel within Germany
- Health insurance in Germany
Application Deadine: December 1st, 2017
Click here for more information, and to apply!
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 11/27/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 11/27/2017