College of Design Research Forum: Collaborative Research on Health
Building a Collaborative Research Program on Health in the College of Design
Research related to health is the largest segment of the College of Design’s research portfolio. This forum will describe several active programs of research related to health and design and examine the intersections among them for potential collaborations.
This is followed by an open forum to explore opportunities for College faculty and students to participate and benefit from health and design research, both in and out of the classroom.
Forum participants are:
- Roger Ball, professor in the School of Industrial Design
- Nisha Botchwey, associate professor in the School of City and Regional Planning
- Jon Sanford, professor in the School of Industrial Design and director of the Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access (CATEA)
- Craig Zimring, professor in the School of Architecture and director of the SimTigrate Design Lab
The forum will take place in the Architecture Library on the first floor of Arch West.
Coffee and cookies will be served.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Malrey Head
- Created: 10/12/2017
- Modified By: Malrey Head
- Modified: 10/18/2017