Undergraduate Judiciary Cabinet Application
GEORGIA TECH UNDERGRADUATE JUDICIARY CABINET NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
The Georgia Tech Undergraduate JudicIary Cabinet (UJC) is recruiting for
for new justices this fall and are trying to create a diverse Board to represent GT.
Want to make a difference on Tech's campus? Interested in the judicial process? Want to get involved in the Student Government Association (SGA)? If you answered yes to any of these questions then the UJC might be for you!
The Undergraduate Judiciary Cabinet is the judicial branch of the Undergraduate SGA and is recruiting new justices for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The UJC serves two main purposes:
(1) upholding non-academic integrity and
(2) interpreting any actions or legislation of SGA to uphold the system of checks and balances provided for by the Undergraduate curriculum.
A justice on the cabinet is an individual who demonstrates strong leadership capabilities, a vested interest in the Georgia Tech community, and strong moral character. The UJC hears a variety of cases, ranging from academic issues to social misconduct and serves alongside the Office of Student Integrity to achieve its mission.
- completed two semesters at Georgia tech
- be a full-time student
- be in good-standing with Georgia Tech
- be able to serve on the board for a minimum of two consecutive semesters (excluding internship/co-op semesters).
- All majors are welcome!
Submit your application for Fall 2017 by midnight on Sunday, September 24! https://goo.gl/forms/nt2QFPog9YeKozPO2.
Recruitment Director | Undergraduate Judiciary Cabinet firstname.lastname@example.org