Health Systems: The Next Generation Forum 2017
The Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems (CHHS) at Georgia Tech invites you to attend an event with professionals and scholars from across the fields of healthcare delivery, operations, and education focused on improving local and global health systems. The goal of this event is to provide a forum for discussion to promote and maintain wellness by identifying important trends in health system applications and technologies and opportunities for collaboration. The event will include two plenary panel sessions, rapid-fire presentations, and two poster session showcasing new approaches, technologies, and research in health systems.
- End-to-end Health Systems: From Treatment to Management to Prevention to Wellness
- Technology, Data, and Analytics for Efficient and Effective Health Systems
Who should attend?Anyone interested in learning about recent work at Georgia Tech and opportunities for future collaboration. For additional information or questions, please contact Joscelyn Cooper (email@example.com).
- REGISTER ONLINE
- AGENDA & REGISTRATION
- To Present a Poster at the event, please visit this link and submit your proposal before Tuesday, September 19th.
- Turgay Ayer Research Director of the Medical Decision-Making, Center for Health and Humanitarian Systems
- Jon Duke Director, Health Analytics and Informatics, College of Computing
- Sherry Farrugia Managing Director, Health Research Partnerships, Institute for People and Technology
- Pinar Keskinocak Director, Center for Health and Humanitarian Systems
- Julie Swann Affiliate, Center for Health and Humanitarian Systems
- Margaret Wagner-Dahl Associate Vice President for Health IT, Enterprise Innovation Institute
SupportersThe event is sponsored by the Georgia Tech Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems and the Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering. Organizers include Georgia Tech's Enterprise Innovation Institute (EI2), Institute of People and Technology (IPAT), and the College of Computing.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Andy Haleblian
- Created: 09/14/2017
- Modified By: Andy Haleblian
- Modified: 05/18/2022