Rotary Scholarships Info Sessions
Rotary will be on campus August 29th and September 14th to share information about the Global Grant Scholarships. Rotary offers prestigious international scholarships of $30,000 for graduate study to pursue careers in fields that support:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
The purpose of the Global Grant Scholarship is to forge a link between Rotary and the development of skilled professionals aligned with Rotary International’s Six Areas of Focus.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 12 PM, MONDAY OCTOBER 16, 2017 for applicants planning to begin their studies in Fall 2018. There will be TWO sessions on campus this fall. Information below.
Rotary Global Grant Scholar Presentation & Info Session
Tuesday, Aug 29 in Clough 325
Thursday, Sept 14 in Habersham 136
10:45am-12noon (both dates)
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 08/14/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 08/14/2017