GoSTEM Mentor and Tutor Positions
The GoSTEM-Pathways Program engages Latino middle and high school students, and provides support through academic mentoring and tutoring. Mentors work with students to assist with academic classes, prepare for college, and expose them to STEM disciplines. Mentors enhance students’ educational experience and prepare them to make the decision to pursue a college degree.
• Flexible Schedule
• Extra Money
• Make a difference!
Note: You do not have to work all hours listed below. These are the available time slots. You are free to select 5-20 hours per week based on the options below.
• Tuesdays - 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
• Tuesdays - 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM
• Wednesdays - 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
• Wednesdays - 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM
• Thursdays - 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
• Must provide own transportation to & from Gwinnett County Schools (Public transportation is not feasible to the work destination)
• Good academic standing
• Experience working with students
Note: You do not have to speak Spanish to be a mentor or tutor.
Federal Work Study:
If you are eligible for Federal Work Study, this is a position that may also be great for you!
To find out if you are eligible, please contact Brandon Bray: Brandon.email@example.com.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Created: 08/14/2017
- Modified By: Kayleigh Haskin
- Modified: 08/14/2017