Petit Institute Biopolymer Characterization Core
10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
· Presentation of Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis for NanoParticle Characterization, presentation will be given by Dr. Ragy Raghab, Malvern Instruments technical specialist
· This presentation highlights the NTA technique in general and introduces the Malvern NanoSight system capabilities
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
· Sample analysis of investigator provided samples and result overview
· Please bring your samples, buffer and tubes for dilution
If you are bringing samples for analysis on the NanoSight instrument, please keep in mind that most samples will need to be diluted significantly to get to the optimal concentration range. This optimal range is 10^6-10^9 particles per ml. Please bring your sample buffer for further dilution if needed. Also, as there will likely be multiple groups attending the demonstration, we ask that you bring 1-2 of your most relevant samples for analysis and result overview.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Floyd Wood
- Created: 07/31/2017
- Modified By: Floyd Wood
- Modified: 07/31/2017