Tech Topology Conference
The first annual Tech Topology Conference to be held December 9-11, 2011 will bring together established and young researchers from around the country for a weekend of mathematics at Georgia Tech. This conference series will start off with the following speakers:
- Pallavi Dani (Louisiana State University)
- Benson Farb (University of Chicago)
- Josh Greene* (Boston College)
- Shelly Harvey (Rice University)
- Lenny Ng (Duke University)
- Kate Petersen (Florida State University)
- Bulent Tosun (Georgia Tech)
Organizers are John Etnyre and Dan Margalit.
Talks are scheduled to be given in the School of Mathematics, Skiles Building Room 006.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: nmcleish3
- Created: 04/11/2017
- Modified By: nmcleish3
- Modified: 04/11/2017