New Perspectives in Univariate and Multivariate Orthogonal Polynomials
Jeff Geronimo, Plamen Iliev, Doron Lubinsky, along with Thomas Bloom (University of Toronto) and Edward Saff (Vanderbilt University), are co-organizing the Banff International Research Station "New Perspectives in Univariate and Multivariate Orthogonal Polynomials". This event is scheduled to take place during October 10-15, 2010 in Banff, Canada.
- List of speakers and abstracts (updated 09/27/10).
- Schedule for talks (updated 10/07/10).
- Christian Remling Talk
- Plamen Iliev and Paul Terwilliger Talk
- George Gasper's conference photos
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: nmcleish3
- Created: 04/07/2017
- Modified By: nmcleish3
- Modified: 04/07/2017