Graduate Student Probability Conference 2011
Georgia Tech School of Mathematics will host the 5th Annual Graduate Student Probability Conference (GSPC) from April 29 - May 1, 2011. The conference is open to all graduate students and post-doctoral fellows interested in probability. The two keynote speakers are:
- Professor Nathalie Eisenbaum (Université Pierre et Marie Curie)
- Professor Philip Protter (Columbia University)
Conference objectives are:
- Provide graduate students and postdoctoral fellows with the opportunity to speak on an area of interest within probability
- Foster discussions with a friendly and informal atmosphere
- Establish connections for potential future collaborations
- Introduction to recent developments in probability from keynote speakers
The student organizers are:
- Ruoting Gong
- Allen Hoffmeyer
- Huy Huynh
- Jinyong Ma
- Ruodu Wang
- Linwei Xin
The supervising faculty is: Prof. Christian Houdré.
Sponsored in part by the Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute, the National Science Foundation and the Institute for Mathematics and Its Applications.
Continue to the GSPC website for conference details and registration.